You can download PortAudio source code in a single archive file below. Each file contains the complete code for all supported platforms, eg. Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, etc.
This is the most current and stable release.
- Release Notes
- pa_stable_v19_20140130.tgz , January 30, 2014, SVN rev 1919 <== You probably want this!!
- pa_stable_doxydocs_20140130.tgz , latest user documentation (Doxygen)
Older Stable Releases
- pa_stable_v19_20111121.tgz was released, November 21, 2011, SVN rev 1788
- pa_stable_v19_20110326.tgz was released March 26, 2011
- pa_stable_v19_20071207.tar.gz was released December 7, 2007
- portaudio_v18_1.zip is old V18 posted 6/30/03
Daily Snapshots from the SVN Repository
The daily snapshots are the latest, up-to-the-minute, V18 and V19 code pulled from the SVN repository. Use these if you need the latest bug fix, and are also willing to risk getting the latest bug.
The revised and enhanced V19 version of the PortAudio API. See this page for information about the changes that have been made to the API, and the implementation status of V19 on various platforms.
- pa_snapshot.tgz created Tuesday, 27-Jan-2015 01:23:07 UTC
- pa_previous_snapshot.tgz created Monday, 26-Jan-2015 01:23:05 UTC
- pa_v19_doxydocs.tgz - Doxygen autodocs for users created Tuesday, 27-Jan-2015 01:23:09 UTC
- pa_v19_doxydocs_dev.tgz - docs for "internal developers" created Tuesday, 27-Jan-2015 01:23:09 UTC
V18 with partially tested bug fixes, original PortAudio API. Very old.
- pa_snapshot_v18.tgz created Friday, 27-Jan-2012 05:38:02 UTC
- pa_previous_snapshot_v18.tgz created Thursday, 26-Jan-2012 05:38:01 UTC